Monday 31 December 2012

2013 - here we go

The start of 2013 has already moved and inspired me...several times... and we are only on day one.  Maybe it is the Central Otago Pinot kicking in as I head to Sydney.  Or maybe I finally have time to stop and give thanks for all my dear old friends, some new friends, my colleagues, and some strangers that have given so much support in getting me this far.
Thank you to all of you that have supported me in raising $10,000 to go on this ride. Thank you to those of you that have reached into your pockets and donated, to those who have watched me sweat, given advice,  to those who have listened and to those who have believed and trusted that I could do this. 
 I have read all I can, I have trained more than I have for years, I have cried, laughed, been humbled, astonished, provoked and ultimately am so grateful for what I am about to undertake.  The exciting thing is that I have NO IDEA what that will be, what is in store.  I will, however, do my utmost to report and recount the ride of my life.
I owe that to everyone who has me sitting here right now, thankful to be able to make a difference. You know who you are.   THANK YOU!
Now for one last glass of Pinot.....

2 comments:

  1. I would have had a couple of extra glasses as it may not be easy to find a nice Central Otago Pinot in the outbacks of eastern Thailand. Enjoy the experience of the "NO IDEA" as it plays out in front of you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete